Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
The Society Acts on Behalf of Sleep Professionals in the State of Wisconsin
Operating for Scientific and Educational Purposes
The Wisconsin Sleep Society is an organization for scientific and educational purposes to act as a representative voice for sleep professionals in the state of Wisconsin. It is referred to as the Society or WSS. The group is composed of Physicians, Nurse practitioners, Physicians Assistants, Polysomnography Technicians and affiliate members.
GOALS OF THE SOCIETY INCLUDE:
- Promote increased awareness of sleep medicine and sleep disorder treatments.
- Promote and provide education in sleep disorders and sleep medicine.
- Encourage and assist in the advancement of scientific and technical standards of polysomnographic technology.
- Promote and improve standards of training and qualifications for physicians, PA’s, NP’s and polysomnographic technologists.
- Provide a unified voice for sleep professionals in matters of Insurance reimbursement, testing standards and the application of treatment modalities for sleep disorders.
- Protect and preserve both the patient and public trust in physicians, PA’s, NP’s and polysomnographic technologists by promoting the highest level of clinical standards for patient care and safety.
- Develop and maintain the essentials to perpetuate the Society and its objectives.
NEW WEBSITE COMING!!
Fall 2021 WSS Conference
Details Coming Soon
Target Audience: Physicians, Dentists, NPs, PAs, Nurses, Advanced Level PSG Techs, Beginner Techs
Sign up for our email updates so you don't miss out on any early bird specials.
New this year!! We are offering dentists a Thursday 6:30pm Combination Therapy hands on live demonstration!
Sign up today! Walk ins accepted.