Please contact us at email@example.com with questions.
The Society Acts on Behalf of Sleep Professionals in the State of Wisconsin
Operating for Scientific and Educational Purposes
The Wisconsin Sleep Society is an organization for scientific and educational purposes to act as a representative voice for sleep professionals in the state of Wisconsin. It is referred to as the Society or WSS. The group is composed of Physicians, Nurse practitioners, Physicians Assistants, Polysomnography Technicians and affiliate members.
GOALS OF THE SOCIETY INCLUDE:
- Promote increased awareness of sleep medicine and sleep disorder treatments.
- Promote and provide education in sleep disorders and sleep medicine.
- Encourage and assist in the advancement of scientific and technical standards of polysomnographic technology.
- Promote and improve standards of training and qualifications for physicians, PA’s, NP’s and polysomnographic technologists.
- Provide a unified voice for sleep professionals in matters of Insurance reimbursement, testing standards and the application of treatment modalities for sleep disorders.
- Protect and preserve both the patient and public trust in physicians, PA’s, NP’s and polysomnographic technologists by promoting the highest level of clinical standards for patient care and safety.
- Develop and maintain the essentials to perpetuate the Society and its objectives.
September 23, 2016
Focus on Advance Sleep Medicine
6 CME approved
AARC and AAST CEUs applied for
Location: Madison Concourse, Madison, WI
Target Audience: Physicians, Dentists, NPs, PAs, Nurses, Advanced Level PSG Techs
Watch for details on the WSS Website. Sign up for E-mail updates as well.
Click Icon Below For Printable Registration Form
WSS Fall Conference: An Evening Event For Dentists Thursday September 22, 2016
Click Icon On The Right for Details